MisterPat

More
14 years 10 months ago #21 by lioneltrainguy
Replied by lioneltrainguy on topic MisterPat

Kd_ wrote:
LTG, Pat was prolly just walking out on to the dock to check something out either before or after he had gone somewhere so that's why his pockets were full and boots on, and forgot how wide/long the dock was and kept on walking - LOL

I know what happened.... Pat was trying to be like Jesus and walk on water!!
:lol:

i think we may have overlooked something...i bet 2 to 1 that he was peeing off the dock and lost his balance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #22 by misterpat
Replied by misterpat on topic MisterPat

LionelTrainGuy wrote:
he was peeing off the dock and lost his balance.

You got me!

More
14 years 10 months ago #23 by kd_
Replied by kd_ on topic MisterPat

LionelTrainGuy wrote: He was peeing off the dock and lost his balance.

Ok I could understand that if he had to squat to pee and losing your balance, but last time I checked men just whip it out and pee standing upright. Unless.... you were trying to pee like a male dog with one leg in the air!?! :lol:

More
14 years 10 months ago #24 by msterscary
Replied by msterscary on topic MisterPat
Well considering Misterpat is tall, perhaps a gale wind knocked him off balance. With his hand preoccupied he was unable to maintain his balance, and therefore fell into the water. Much to the humor and laughter of the inmates of this site. :lol: :clap: Way to go!

More
14 years 10 months ago #25 by lioneltrainguy
Replied by lioneltrainguy on topic MisterPat

MisterPat wrote:
I'm proud of my small package! :?

ok...little by little the "truth" comes out.

msterscary wrote: Well considering Misterpat is tall, perhaps a gale wind knocked him off balance. With his hand preoccupied he was unable to maintain his balance, and therefore fell into the water. Much to the humor and laughter of the inmates of this site. :lol: :clap: Way to go!

this makes alot of sence now...he was standing on his dock and had to pee. he leaned forward while searching for "it" and that's when a gale wind knocked him off balance and he fell into the lake..makes perfect sence now. and i bet he didn't spill one drop of bud.