BBQ this saturday at garret mountain

More
13 years 10 months ago #61 by Vacant NJ

LithiumBaby wrote: It doesn't have to be a bbq. We can pack lunches with gourmet sandwhiches and cheeses and a bottle of wine.

+1 to this idea.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #62 by misterpat
Maybe its time to start another thread and get the ball rolling on this next adventure... :-? ?

More
13 years 10 months ago #63 by lithiumbaby
Sounds exciting!! Shall I help coordinate again? As I mentioned in a previous post earlier but my spelling was atrocious. I was thinking of making posters on asking people not to desecrate the property and why they shouldn't do it. My vision is to give urban explorers a good name and not fall into that category where Others just destroy and burn shit. In other words we should be vigilantes and lead by example. Sure we might get some retaliation, but we can say that we have tried. Another example would be to catch the perps and tell them to throw their spray paint can away.

If we are going to into these places why not make it fun and have a gourmet picnik with good cheeses and wine and make it classy?

BLAH BLAH BLAH

More
13 years 10 months ago #64 by lithiumbaby
just rereading that.... I should get to be. The ambien is doing its thing!! hit me up for more questions. If it's cool with pat most importantly you guys maybe I can become the event coordinator.

BLAH BLAH BLAH