BBQ this saturday at garret mountain

More
13 years 10 months ago #41 by hidinginshadows
somewhat off topic but yesterday we were talking about Kyser/korn (in a good way) so happens I reffed him today at my paintball feild. It's a small world. I told him you guys were asking for him.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #42 by ashley25
It was awesome meeting all y'all, drop me a line when you start planning the next excursion; would love to get a group together to hit up ECJA/ECH/GPP :mrgreen:

More
13 years 10 months ago #43 by rattlehead
Awesome pics whoever took them, looks like you all had a great time. I wish I could have made it but due to my friend passing away last week my attention was turned to him and his family, then went to my gf's in Vineland.

Pics of the procession can be viewed here --- www.app.com/article/20100613/NEW ... source=rss

More
13 years 10 months ago #44 by misterpat

hidinginshadows wrote: somewhat off topic but yesterday we were talking about Kyser/korn (in a good way) so happens I reffed him today at my paintball feild. It's a small world. I told him you guys were asking for him.

How is he doing? I got him on Facebook, but haven't sent him a message in awhile.

More
13 years 10 months ago #45 by hidinginshadows
He seemed like he's doin good. He was at the paintball feild with a bunch of guys from work. He said he hasn't explored much lately, he doesn't want to get arrested. He grew up alot, I barely recognized him. He's 21 now, we first met him when he was 15. He rode his bike to one of the EMS outings.

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #46 by kyzer4689
it is a damn small world! I remember I went paintballin at that place about 4 years ago when I was 17 and hiding said I looked familiar but couldn't put his finger on where he knew me from. He said the same thing when he saw me this time and when we were leaving asked me if I was ever on the EMS forums and then it clicked hah crazy how ya can meet someone ya know in the middle of nowhere.

How are all of you? Im going to try and get on here more often and try and meet up for some visits when you have em, I miss the UE scene, haven't really been anywhere since the jail and such

I found an old pic of when I met up for the first time like 6 years ago, crazy how its been that long - that was where misterpat gave the infamous "and who the F#!K is this guy!"

Attachments:

More
13 years 10 months ago #47 by hidinginshadows
hey man, glad you stopped by. I had a good time reffin y'all sunday. Those guys are all cool as hell.

More
13 years 10 months ago #48 by kyzer4689
yeah def was a good time, like I said I'm trying to plan another one with a bunch of my friends for mid summer, was a good day up there

More
13 years 10 months ago #49 by lithiumbaby
Everybody is beingva bitch about getting arrested these days.

BLAH BLAH BLAH

More
13 years 10 months ago #50 by kyzer4689
wow I made a triumphant return hah

nah Im still down to explore as long as Im with people that know where there going and respect the place, not a bunch of idiot friends who are loud and obvious just calling to get arrested haha.

More
13 years 9 months ago #51 by lithiumbaby
giggity!

BLAH BLAH BLAH

More
13 years 9 months ago #52 by lithiumbaby
So shall we start planning another BBQ? With an exploring trip afterwords? I was thinking of going to a specific hospital and doing a gourmet picknick there. How does that sound to everyone? After the recent behavior of someone, this person will not be able allowed to come along. He should also be banned from coming to future events as well. Anyone else agree?

BLAH BLAH BLAH

More
13 years 9 months ago #53 by EsseXploreR
if your talking about the hospital i think you are, definatley in

"It's better to regret something you did, then something you didn't do"

abandonednjurbex.blogspot.com/

More
13 years 9 months ago #54 by Vacant NJ
I'm down, what hospital where you thinking about?

More
13 years 9 months ago #55 by lithiumbaby
Well vacant we were the for like 20 min once before

BLAH BLAH BLAH

More
13 years 9 months ago #56 by Vacant NJ
Sounds good, that place is always fun.

More
13 years 9 months ago #57 by ashley25
I <3 picnics :) x

More
13 years 9 months ago #58 by lithiumbaby

Ashley25 wrote: I <3 picnics :) x

I was thinking the one day we make signs telling people to town it doen abit
and not to destory the place. But yeah I'll pm you my number and we start from there.

BLAH BLAH BLAH

More
13 years 9 months ago #59 by misterpat
How we going to get the coolers and grill inside? Char coal or gas? This could get interesting.

I saw we start organizing what we spoke of at the BBQ and let that roll. I think that would be really cool.

More
13 years 9 months ago #60 by lithiumbaby
It doesn't have to be a bbq. We can pack lunches with gourmet sandwhiches and cheeses and a bottle of wine.

BLAH BLAH BLAH