Four Word Story

More
13 years 6 months ago #101 by lithiumbaby
Replied by lithiumbaby on topic Four Word Story

abandonednj wrote: Im sensing a war here

Not really, it seems that people don't realize that the word heroin isn't just a word for the drug. It's the female form of hero. The reason why the drug is called heroin because it saved people from pain during the civil war. I was trying to steer the story on a more positive side, till they decided to brand me as a junkie. If people don't want to play nice, why should I? besides Lith the heroin continued junkie doesn't make much sense. Than again to make myself more clear I should have spelled it heroine.

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #102 by EsseXploreR
Replied by EsseXploreR on topic Four Word Story

LithiumBaby wrote: Not really, it seems that people don't realize that the word heroin isn't just a word for the drug. It's the female form of hero. The reason why the drug is called heroin because it saved people from pain during the civil war. I was trying to steer the story on a more positive side, till they decided to brand me as a junkie. If people don't want to play nice, why should I? besides Lith the heroin continued junkie doesn't make much sense. Than again to make myself more clear I should have spelled it heroine.

I know haha People got the name heroin from bayer when they manufactured it because it was a heroic drug, many people were dying from complications to the high acetaminophen levels in the low quality pharmaceutical painkillers manufactured in that era. That was before the FDA started regulationg things.

Sorry for the long rant ha

"It's better to regret something you did, then something you didn't do"

abandonednjurbex.blogspot.com/

More
13 years 6 months ago #103 by misterpat
Replied by misterpat on topic Four Word Story
Today at Overbrook, I took a shit on a kid with spray paint. Its about time we keelhauled those little suckers and beat them mercilessly. Nothing piss's me off more than stupid teens with ideas of vandalism. Confiscate their paint then destroy there sharpies and emo hair cuts. They cried like little bitches and ran away screaming, "I will cut Myself!"

So after that we had a good laugh and kept on exploring. We went to building three and masturbated on some old dentist chairs, to mark our territory. We then met VacantNj in the tunnels by the firehouse. He said lets crash building 30 even though its empty. When we arrived, we did some blow, and ran in circles singing motley crue and wasp, until Justin Bieber walked in and we beat him with a dildo. Surprisingly he liked it. He just kept screaming, "I need some Quaalude's!", But all he got was 8 inches up in a bad place.

After this, we headed to rockland for some more exploring. Once arriving, saw evidence of devil worshipers circlejerking and fucking being ridiculous. We then headed to the auditorium for some pictures and a game of hide and seek. Then, 2 of the psych patients starting attacking me and pat with our own flashlights! Once the patients left, Ashley25 gathered our flashlights, and Salamihead started screaming, "Someone is following us!" So we all got the fuck out of there and went to the bowling alley for game of ten pins and to take video of ourselves doing some erotic posing while bowling.

Then Pats wife called and said, "Watch out, cops are going to want to join in exploring.'" We then said, "Chuck Norris will handle those bastards, right chuck?" And out of the blue, hidinginshadows showed up unexpectedly. "Hey, that's not Chuck, but at least Hiding had a 12 gauge and 100 rounds. He started blasting away silent farts as decoys. They were very effective, they ran away crying, "My eyes, My eyes!". God, that was virulent! Then Lith and Rattlehead decided to fight like Jimmy Braddock from Cinderellaman, leading to Rattlehead getting angry with our applause he started to rant like raxor. Then, Lith the heroin continued junkie, spazed out like a patient at Letchworth. Good show, but short lived.

Now onto the topic of rattleheads herpes. It interferes with exploring

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #104 by misterpat

More
13 years 6 months ago #105 by EsseXploreR
Today at Overbrook, I took a shit on a kid with spray paint. Its about time we keelhauled those little suckers and beat them mercilessly. Nothing piss's me off more than stupid teens with ideas of vandalism. Confiscate their paint then destroy there sharpies and emo hair cuts. They cried like little bitches and ran away screaming, "I will cut Myself!"

So after that we had a good laugh and kept on exploring. We went to building three and masturbated on some old dentist chairs, to mark our territory. We then met VacantNj in the tunnels by the firehouse. He said lets crash building 30 even though its empty. When we arrived, we did some blow, and ran in circles singing motley crue and wasp, until Justin Bieber walked in and we beat him with a dildo. Surprisingly he liked it. He just kept screaming, "I need some Quaalude's!", But all he got was 8 inches up in a bad place.

After this, we headed to rockland for some more exploring. Once arriving, saw evidence of devil worshipers circlejerking and fucking being ridiculous. We then headed to the auditorium for some pictures and a game of hide and seek. Then, 2 of the psych patients starting attacking me and pat with our own flashlights! Once the patients left, Ashley25 gathered our flashlights, and Salamihead started screaming, "Someone is following us!" So we all got the fuck out of there and went to the bowling alley for game of ten pins and to take video of ourselves doing some erotic posing while bowling.

Then Pats wife called and said, "Watch out, cops are going to want to join in exploring.'" We then said, "Chuck Norris will handle those bastards, right chuck?" And out of the blue, hidinginshadows showed up unexpectedly. "Hey, that's not Chuck, but at least Hiding had a 12 gauge and 100 rounds. He started blasting away silent farts as decoys. They were very effective, they ran away crying, "My eyes, My eyes!". God, that was virulent! Then Lith and Rattlehead decided to fight like Jimmy Braddock from Cinderellaman, leading to Rattlehead getting angry with our applause he started to rant like raxor. Then, Lith the heroin continued junkie, spazed out like a patient at Letchworth. Good show, but short lived.

Now onto the topic of rattleheads herpes. It interferes with exploring because every few minutes

More
13 years 6 months ago #106 by riada
Replied by riada on topic Four Word Story

Now onto the topic of rattleheads herpes. It interferes with exploring because every few minutes profanities from a hippogriff

Nor but in sleep findeth a cure for care.
Incertainty that once gave scope to dream
Of laughing enterprise and glory untold,
Is now a blackness that no stars redeem.

More
13 years 5 months ago #107 by misterpat

Now onto the topic of rattleheads herpes. It interferes with exploring because every few minutes profanities from a hippogriff interfere with our current

More
13 years 5 months ago #108 by EsseXploreR

Now onto the topic of rattleheads herpes. It interferes with exploring because every few minutes profanities from a hippogriff interfere with our current knowledge of english. So

More
13 years 5 months ago #109 by riada

Now onto the topic of rattleheads herpes. It interferes with exploring because every few minutes profanities from a hippogriff interfere with our current knowledge of english. So Rosetta Stone was needed

More
13 years 5 months ago #110 by EsseXploreR

Now onto the topic of rattleheads herpes. It interferes with exploring because every few minutes profanities from a hippogriff interfere with our current knowledge of english. So Rosetta Stone was needed to help us understand

More
13 years 5 months ago #111 by misterpat

Now onto the topic of rattleheads herpes. It interferes with exploring because every few minutes profanities from a hippogriff interfere with our current knowledge of english. So Rosetta Stone was needed to help us understand where Rattlehead wanted to

More
13 years 5 months ago #112 by EsseXploreR

Now onto the topic of rattleheads herpes. It interferes with exploring because every few minutes profanities from a hippogriff interfere with our current knowledge of english. So Rosetta Stone was needed to help us understand where Rattlehead wanted to make us stick the

More
13 years 5 months ago #113 by riada

Now onto the topic of rattleheads herpes. It interferes with exploring because every few minutes profanities from a hippogriff interfere with our current knowledge of english. So Rosetta Stone was needed to help us understand where Rattlehead wanted to make us stick the tripod for group shots

More
13 years 5 months ago #114 by EsseXploreR

Now onto the topic of rattleheads herpes. It interferes with exploring because every few minutes profanities from a hippogriff interfere with our current knowledge of english. So Rosetta Stone was needed to help us understand where Rattlehead wanted to make us stick the tripod for group shots in the toilets in building

More
13 years 5 months ago #115 by riada

Now onto the topic of rattleheads herpes. It interferes with exploring because every few minutes profanities from a hippogriff interfere with our current knowledge of english. So Rosetta Stone was needed to help us understand where Rattlehead wanted to make us stick the tripod for group shots in the toilets in building 37 where the lighting

More
13 years 5 months ago #116 by misterpat

Now onto the topic of rattleheads herpes. It interferes with exploring because every few minutes profanities from a hippogriff interfere with our current knowledge of english. So Rosetta Stone was needed to help us understand where Rattlehead wanted to make us stick the tripod for group shots in the toilets in building 37 where the lighting was just perfect. So

More
13 years 4 months ago #117 by riada

Now onto the topic of rattleheads herpes. It interferes with exploring because every few minutes profanities from a hippogriff interfere with our current knowledge of english. So Rosetta Stone was needed to help us understand where Rattlehead wanted to make us stick the tripod for group shots in the toilets in building 37 where the lighting was just perfect. So several hundred shots later

More
13 years 4 months ago #118 by misterpat

Now onto the topic of rattleheads herpes. It interferes with exploring because every few minutes profanities from a hippogriff interfere with our current knowledge of english. So Rosetta Stone was needed to help us understand where Rattlehead wanted to make us stick the tripod for group shots in the toilets in building 37 where the lighting was just perfect. So several hundred shots later, We decided to head

More
13 years 4 months ago #119 by riada

Now onto the topic of rattleheads herpes. It interferes with exploring because every few minutes profanities from a hippogriff interfere with our current knowledge of english. So Rosetta Stone was needed to help us understand where Rattlehead wanted to make us stick the tripod for group shots in the toilets in building 37 where the lighting was just perfect. So several hundred shots later, We decided to head to building 6 for

More
13 years 4 months ago #120 by lithiumbaby
Replied by lithiumbaby on topic Four Word Story

Now onto the topic of rattleheads herpes. It interferes with exploring because every few minutes profanities from a hippogriff interfere with our current knowledge of english. So Rosetta Stone was needed to help us understand where Rattlehead wanted to make us stick the tripod for group shots in the toilets in building 37 where the lighting was just perfect. So several hundred shots later, We decided to head to building 6 for a massive man orgy.

BLAH BLAH BLAH