The Blonde Bride's Kitchen Diary:

More
14 years 10 months ago #1 by demonicdreamz

Monday:
It's fun to cook for Pat. Today I made angel food cake. The recipe said beat 12 eggs separately. The neighbors loaned me the extra bowls.

Tuesday:
Pat wanted fruit salad for supper. The recipe said serve without dressing. What a surprise when Pat brought a friend home to dinner and they found me naked.

Wednesday:
A good day for rice. The recipe said wash thoroughly before steaming the rice so I took a bath. Can't say it helped the rice.

Thursday:
Tried a new salad recipe. It said "prepare ingredients; lay on a bed of lettuce one hour before serving." Pat asked why I was rolling around the garden.

Friday:
Found easy recipe for cookies that said "put the ingredients in a bowl and beat it." Something went wrong. When I got home, everything was just as I left it.

Saturday:
Pat went shopping today, brought home a chicken, and asked me to dress it for Sunday. I didn't have any clothes that fit it. For some reason, Pat keeps counting to ten.

Sunday:
Pat's folks came to dinner. I wanted to serve roast but all I had was hamburger. Suddenly, I had a flash of genius. I put the hamburger in the oven and set the controls for roast. How disappointing. When it came out, it was still hamburger!

Goodnight, dear diary. Tomorrow I'm gonna buy a bigger oven so I can fix Pat a chocolate moose!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #2 by almostgone

More
14 years 10 months ago #3 by misterpat
It was an interesting week for sure!

More
14 years 10 months ago #4 by phase1
Now thats a good one!

More
14 years 10 months ago #5 by lioneltrainguy

demonicdreamz wrote:
What a surprise when Pat brought a friend home to dinner and they found me naked.

yes...the last thing anybody would want is for pat to come home and find demonic naked...

we know demonic can't cook but before he went grey we didn't know he was a blonde.
and that i like little boys in tights

More
14 years 10 months ago #6 by lithiumbaby
that was a cute joke! nuk nuk nuk

BLAH BLAH BLAH