My ghost story...

More
14 years 5 months ago #1 by riada
My ghost story... was created by riada
When I was a kid, I lived in a big, old house. It was built in 1900 and it had many idiosyncrasies that I loved and appreciated even though I was very young. Anyway, one Saturday we had a big party, invited all our family and friends. My friends and I used to play "monster" upstairs...the oldest kid would be the "monster" and in the dark the younger ones would walk through, not knowing when the monster would pounce. Well, I was upstairs and I came to the door leading to the "back room". This was the scariest room in the house, it had the doorway to the attic in it. I tried to open the door, but it wouldnt open! What made that scary was that there was NO LOCK on that door! There was a light on under the door. I called to my friend, thinking it must be her in there, but got no answer! That freaked me out so much that I went downstairs and then eventually outside. I met up with my friends and then we looked up at the window to the back room. A figure that I didnt recognize was walking back and forth past the window!!!

Nor but in sleep findeth a cure for care.
Incertainty that once gave scope to dream
Of laughing enterprise and glory untold,
Is now a blackness that no stars redeem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.