Vehicles at Overbrook

More
15 years 1 month ago #1 by misterpat
I have been getting allot of calls about something going on at Overbrook. Please post your info here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #2 by almostgone
Replied by almostgone on topic Vehicles at Overbrook
i drove by today and there were two tractor trailers dropped off and people loading a straight job by the boiler room area. that was around 3 00 today the 20th
could not see what they were loading.

More
15 years 1 month ago - 13 years 5 months ago #3 by demonicdreamz
Replied by demonicdreamz on topic Vehicles at Overbrook
wondering whats up with this

Attachments:

More
15 years 1 month ago #4 by riada
Replied by riada on topic Vehicles at Overbrook
Today(March 24) vehicles were again in front of the "pillar" building, but this time, no white truck...this was around 3:20-3:30 pm. There appeared to be approximately 8 vehicles, and a man(looked like a policeman) was walking in the driveway. The front door was still boarded up. Wish I had more to report, believe me!!
.+R

Nor but in sleep findeth a cure for care.
Incertainty that once gave scope to dream
Of laughing enterprise and glory untold,
Is now a blackness that no stars redeem.

More
15 years 1 month ago #5 by misterpat
Replied by misterpat on topic Vehicles at Overbrook

Riada wrote: Today(March 24) vehicles were again in front of the "pillar" building, but this time, no white truck...this was around 3:20-3:30 pm. There appeared to be approximately 8 vehicles, and a man(looked like a policeman) was walking in the driveway. The front door was still boarded up. Wish I had more to report, believe me!!
.+R

Thanks for the update, Riada! :wave:

More
15 years 1 month ago #6 by riada
Sure, anytime! .+R

More
15 years 1 month ago #7 by almostgone
I also saw them there at 1.30 on March 24 and they were outside in camo gear. But as riada said no white truck this time.

More
15 years 1 month ago #8 by hidinginshadows
Those buildings are being used for training exercises.

More
15 years 1 month ago #9 by lithiumbaby
Replied by lithiumbaby on topic Vehicles at Overbrook
saw them there again today at around 12:30.

BLAH BLAH BLAH

More
14 years 11 months ago #10 by almostgone
I have not seen any vehicles there on Fairview has anyone else could just be the time i have driven buy

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #11 by EsseXploreR
Replied by EsseXploreR on topic Vehicles at Overbrook
Yeah the swat team trains in there. i find 9mm and 5.56 cal paintball bullet shells up there all the time

"It's better to regret something you did, then something you didn't do"

abandonednjurbex.blogspot.com/

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #12 by hidinginshadows
Their called simunitions, before using Overbrook local swat teams used buildings up the hill at the former EMS. We once were stopped by 20 guys in full tactical gear, dressed in all black, helmets, boots, carrying mp-5's, shotguns, and m-4's. I almost shit myself. They let us go once one of them recognized me. I had reffed a few of them at my paintball feild.
I would love the oppertunity to play OP4 (opposition force) against them.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #13 by rattlehead
Replied by rattlehead on topic Vehicles at Overbrook
Those guys don't fuck around, they use some heavy duty weapons.

PS: btw what is OP4 (opposition force)

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #14 by riada
For what its worth, today (4-20-10) I saw a yellow passenger truck(not commercial) parked in the driveway of the female employee home, the door to the passenger side was open and there was a woman getting fairly close to where the front door used to be(under the rubble of the porch roof) and it appeared that she was trying to take a picture...

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #15 by hidinginshadows

Rattlehead wrote: Those guys don't fuck around, they use some heavy duty weapons.

PS: btw what is OP4 (opposition force)

The term opposing force or OP4 is occasionally used to refer to a genuine military foe.
An opposing force (abbreviated OPFOR, used in the United States and Australia) or enemy force (used in Canada) is a military unit tasked with representing an enemy, usually for training purposes in war game scenarios.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #16 by EsseXploreR

Riada wrote: For what its worth, today (4-20-10) I saw a yellow passenger truck(not commercial) parked in the driveway of the female employee home, the door to the passenger side was open and there was a woman getting fairly close to where the front door used to be(under the rubble of the porch roof) and it appeared that she was trying to take a picture...

Thats funny im seeing that more and more myself. im just waiting for the day somebody gets fined for that and the whole county erupts with more "weird nj attracts these people..." bullcrap

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #17 by EsseXploreR
Went driving with my instructor for the hours i need to get my permit. we drove down fairview to smith and took it down to grove. Best part of the 3 hours

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #18 by rattlehead
Replied by rattlehead on topic Vehicles at Overbrook

abandonednj wrote: Went driving with my instructor for the hours i need to get my permit. we drove down fairview to smith and took it down to grove. Best part of the 3 hours

Is there anything happening in the back of Overbrook where the Power House is or near the Gazebo part.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #19 by ashley25
Replied by ashley25 on topic Vehicles at Overbrook
Not sure... I know the library and one other building was demolished in July 2009 and there's been a lot of heat and talk lately of the impending razing, but in the past few weeks I have thankfully seen no indications of the demolition continuing.

But last night something fishy was definitely going down at Overbrook. We were walking the forest path to the back when 5 cars zoomed down the road running alongside the empty parking lot with buses. I heard the cars but did not fully see them. My friend claims that one was a county, one was a state trooper, one was an SUV, and the others may have been unmarked/undercover. This was shortly after 10pm. They headed towards the back and disappeared, we did not see which way they went or if they had turned. After this incident, we did not see anything else for the rest of the night (though one of us claimed to have seen headlights circling the rec field which is nothing out of the ordinary). Was wondering if it was another training exercise, since there was no lingering commotion after that.

BTW - Since I am a resident n00b, please let me know if I'm ever divulging too much information. I will gladly sweep up my footprints if need be :)

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #20 by lithiumbaby
Replied by lithiumbaby on topic Vehicles at Overbrook
No worries Ashley. Check your messages cause I sent you a PM about a potential trip a week ago.

BLAH BLAH BLAH