Second Hair Salon?

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #1 by misterpat
Second Hair Salon? was created by misterpat
Does anyone else have some more pics of it? I never knew it was there till last trip. On the way out we stumbled upon it.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #2 by lithiumbaby
Replied by lithiumbaby on topic Second Hair Salon?
Wow! You discover something new every time you go!

BLAH BLAH BLAH

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #3 by insanebuslady
Replied by insanebuslady on topic Second Hair Salon?
For some reason we've ended up in there many many times on many different occasions and I'm not sure why because it's kind of out of the way

More
12 years 10 months ago #4 by ggallin2
Replied by ggallin2 on topic Second Hair Salon?
Yea, it makes no sense why its their either. The one in building 7 sure, its right by the chapel. But tht one is next to the mourge....cmon! It makes no sense, can someone explain this to me?

More
12 years 10 months ago #5 by misterpat
Replied by misterpat on topic Second Hair Salon?
Seems weird to have it down in the basement like that. All bad things are down there. Getting Your hair done should be in a nice, bright open room, no? Well, if You pissed off the nurse while cutting your hair, it wasn't a far trip to the chiller.

More
12 years 9 months ago #6 by ggallin2
Replied by ggallin2 on topic Second Hair Salon?
I figured it out! That mourge in bldg 11 is fairly new. On a file I have it said they would send any dead bodies to the "Hospital Hilltop" or essex Sanitourium. After it shut down they needed a mourge so they put it i buildling 11 which was isolated from most of the hospital. Thats why its next to the hair salon. Solved the mystery!

More
12 years 9 months ago #7 by misterpat
Replied by misterpat on topic Second Hair Salon?

ggallin2 wrote: I figured it out! That mourge in bldg 11 is fairly new. On a file I have it said they would send any dead bodies to the "Hospital Hilltop" or essex Sanitourium. After it shut down they needed a mourge so they put it i buildling 11 which was isolated from most of the hospital. Thats why its next to the hair salon. Solved the mystery!

That's an interesting find! But the hair salon Your referring to is the first one, or the newer one, depending on how Ya look at it. The one in the pics posted are an older, more decayed one hidden down in the tunnels. And for the life of me, once down there, everything looks the same so I'm not quite sure where it is, building wise.