St. Peters Anglican Church, East Selkirk, MB.

More
14 years 10 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #1 by kd_
Well I finally kinda sorta did it!

I was out at St. Peter Dynevor Anglican Church and cemetery the other day. The original church was built in 1836. The current church which is still used for special occasions was built in 1853. The grave yard has many old graves, the oldest one I found (although I didn't look at all the graves) was from 1849. I was really hoping to get inside the church to take some pictures in there, but unfortunately it was locked up. While I was there I noticed an old home behind the church yard, and I'm wondering if it was the manse for the church. I'm planning to go back and check out the house behind the church and hopefully the church will be open so I can get in and take some more pictures.

St. Peters Anglican Church

I need to go back and check out this building. I'm curious to know if it's the manse for the church

my niece - she wanted in on all the pictures!!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #2 by misterpat
Nice job KD! Pics are great. Thanks for uploading them and look forward to Your follow up trip.

More
14 years 10 months ago - 13 years 1 month ago #3 by demonicdreamz
great pics Kd ! its about time you started to post pics :D and thanks for popping this thread's cherry!

More
14 years 10 months ago #4 by kd_
Thanks guys! I know it's not much when compared to all your pictures, but I guess you have to start somewhere eh?

demonicdreamz wrote: thanks for popping this thread's cherry!

Um... Anytime?!? I think!! - LOL

More
14 years 8 months ago #5 by almostgone
Ok KD since you are the only member outside the US you must keep this post going and take some pics. LOL

More
14 years 8 months ago #6 by kd_

almostgone wrote: Ok KD since you are the only member outside the US you must keep this post going and take some pics. LOL

Ya Ya I know. But it really sucks working fulltime 12 hour shifts and not having any friends to go exploring with! I'm not brave enough to go exploring in derelict bulidings by myself!

P.S. before you guys start with the comments I DO have friends, just not ones who are interested in exploring abandonded places - lol

More
14 years 8 months ago #7 by almostgone
LMAO just take some pics of anything then.