New Software

More
9 years 6 months ago #1 by misterpat
New Software was created by misterpat
I hope its working out for everyone. I think I got most the bugs worked out.

Any problems with it, please post them up here.

One thing I need users to do that have uploaded pics is to goto the exploration pictures and click the "Your Album" link. From there I will move over Your pictures into Your name.

Other than that, I just have to go through the site and fix links all over.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #2 by ashley25
Replied by ashley25 on topic New Software
Hey MisterPat, I was trying to create a new photo album for the second round of ECJA photos I took Friday night but kept getting an error along the lines that the session data I was working with was lost, and that I should log out and back in. Tried that, even re-opened the browser to a new session but kept getting the same error - this may have been occurring while you were updating the site. Looks good though! :thumbup:

More
9 years 6 months ago #3 by rattlehead
Replied by rattlehead on topic New Software
Forget it I fixed it was a time zone issue all is well..., back to the threads I go!!.

More
9 years 6 months ago #4 by misterpat
Replied by misterpat on topic New Software

Ashley25 wrote: Hey MisterPat, I was trying to create a new photo album for the second round of ECJA photos I took Friday night but kept getting an error along the lines that the session data I was working with was lost, and that I should log out and back in. Tried that, even re-opened the browser to a new session but kept getting the same error - this may have been occurring while you were updating the site. Looks good though! :thumbup:

Thanks Ashley,

Let me try and upload some random pics and see if I can replicate that. I have one idea that its a cookie issue, hence the session data. Thats definitely on the server end. I have read on the software developers forums that it could be an issue of using the www or not. I have tested everything I could think of with the www and it works. I am going to put a redirect on the site to force the www so no one will even notice.

EDIT: Ashley, have You clicked Your Album on the top right so I can move Your old pics back into Your folder?

More
9 years 6 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #5 by ashley25
Hi MisterPat, tried clicking the Your Album link and got a 500 Error:

Attachments:

More
9 years 6 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #6 by misterpat

Ashley25 wrote: Hi MisterPat, tried clicking the Your Album link and got a 500 Error:

Ughh... I hate that pic! You have no idea how many times I saw that so far! HEHE..

Was the www in front of the url when You tried to upload?

instead of http://overbrookhospital.net it should be www.overbrookhospital.net

try that and let me know. You may have to log back in.

More
9 years 6 months ago #7 by ashley25
Howdy! Still getting the same error today when I click the 'Your Album' link. However, the URL includes the www and I also noticed that it says that the owner of my folders is MisterPat.

More
9 years 6 months ago #8 by misterpat

Ashley25 wrote: Howdy! Still getting the same error today when I click the 'Your Album' link. However, the URL includes the www and I also noticed that it says that the owner of my folders is MisterPat.

Ok, I changed the owner of Your old album back to you, does that help you? Thanks for bearing with me with this issue. If this doesn't work, I will delete your album, let you recreate it, then re upload your pics for you.

More
9 years 6 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #9 by misterpat
Ok, I think I figured out the problems here.

When Your logged in, who on the site see's this, with Your avatar and pm's of course.
Attachments:

More
9 years 6 months ago #10 by phase1
Replied by phase1 on topic New Software

MisterPat wrote: Ok, I think I figured out the problems here.

When Your logged in, who on the site see's this, with Your avatar and pm's of course.

I see it. Works fine.