Free cat to a good home!

More
14 years 1 week ago - 13 years 4 months ago #1 by lithiumbaby
Any body want a cat? He is a 3 year old neutered male. His name is Nipples. He is an EXTREMELY smart cat with a stupid face. lol He knows his name and he comes when he is called. That's a rarity for felines! He also can play fetch with the right ball. He's a very sweet and affectionate boy. He's a little skittish and shy sometimes but he nothing but a big mushy love ball to those that show him love and affection. He gets along well with other cats. I don't know how he is with dogs but I'm sure he will be fine with small dogs. He is NOT ok w8th small animals.

the reason why I have to give him up is because he attacked one of my ferrets. In case you're wondering I always keep this cat and my ferrets separated, but Nipples being the crafty little bastard he is found a way to get in to the ferret play room. As much as I would like to, I just can't keep him anymore! I can't find a way to forgive him and it's just not fair to Nipples. Until I find him a home he is locked in the spare bedroom and that's not fair to him. He needs love and attention that I cannot provide to him anymore. I cannot find it in my heart to forgive him and that's just not fair to him.

If you are interested please shoot me a pm or respond here. Thanks!

BLAH BLAH BLAH
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago #2 by rattlehead
Replied by rattlehead on topic Free cat to a good home!
Awwwwww! poor ferrets.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.