Sorry how I havent been on much...

• Anonymous
  • Topic Author
14 years 8 months ago #1 by Anonymous
Sorry how I havent been on much... was created by Anonymous
I kinda owe you guys an apology, cause i know how much you all love me. My dumb ass decided to abuse medication again last month, and was without 2 key meds for 2 weeks.

Yeh it was kind of .....special.....so to speak. I've stated to alot of people I wouldnt do it again in previous months, but I kept doing it. This was a wakeup call though. I recieved my meds today, I had run out of blood pressure pills the previous day. Cmon just imagine the worst damn relapse ever, then I get it, and im still like I was before. So I was ok for a while this past evening, then I was told to eat because i hadnt eaten all day could be blood sugar, if it was low I'd probably be shaking and sweating obviously. Got some food, and took an extra xanax, and still the same.

Thankefully my neighbor is a nurse and I kinda went over there to explain I need you to check my BP, and well she told me it was normal, 130/80. Well she said a little fib so to speak. I get home, my mother calling cvs im like wtf, she goes to pick up my blood pressure meds.

So here is when it gets interesting. My nurse fibbed because my blood pressure was unbelievably high, and she didnt want me to panic. What I didnt know, was it was HEART ATTACK high. If I didnt think to ask her to check my blood pressure, I would be dead basically now (2 hours after asking her). My BP is SUPPOSED to be 130/80. What was my Blood pressure 2 hours ago? 180/130. Once that top number hits 200, (it was 180), boom heart attack.....

So yeh ill be making senseless posts for a long time to come! I love you guys, especially you demonic.....and misterpat. Cant wait to go on those so called "fishing trips" with you, so you can have your way with me.

<3 you guys
RaXoR

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2 by lithiumbaby
Sorry to hear about our health problems. get well soon and DONT abuse your meds.

BLAH BLAH BLAH

More
14 years 8 months ago #3 by misterpat
Good luck with everything. Popping them pills aint going to help!