No car makes for a very sad, and bad fishing season :(

• Anonymous
  • Topic Author
14 years 11 months ago #1 by Anonymous
Oh the days when my license wasnt revoked were the best. Sadly the past year my cavalier sits, with leaves and pollen on the windshields, waiting to be driven. Cant wait to restore the license. Wont get paid till the 1st of june so basically its a failure, because they dont stock trout after the second to last week of may. :( ( . So if you see a blue 97 cavalier on river road after june 1st, pull up and come down and say hi, because im lonely.

Apparently you cant even get a boat out on lake hopatcong, so there goes that idea. Oh btw if you happen to see me im poor so pick up a jar of power bait RAINBOW NUGGETS ONLY! I got a spare rod in the back of the car if you interested in fishing. *sigh*

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #2 by demonicdreamz
it sucks not having wheels.... i was without a car for a few years and it blew chunks trying to get around

More
14 years 11 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #3 by misterpat

demonicdreamz wrote: it sucks not having wheels.... i was without a car for a few years and it blew chunks trying to get around

Demonic and KD hitting up the town.

Attachments:

More
14 years 11 months ago #4 by almostgone

More
14 years 11 months ago #5 by demonicdreamz
yabba dabba dooooo ! guess that is ancient england since the steering wheel is on the rightside