Strange New Jersey Laws

More
14 years 11 months ago #1 by kd_
Strange New Jersey Laws was created by kd_
LithiumBaby and I were talking about some of these earlier so I went looking for some more strange New Jersey laws - lol

It is illegal to wear a bullet-proof vest while committing a murder.

It is against the law for a man to knit during the fishing season. (MisterPat this includes you!! :lol: )

It is against the law to “frown” at a police officer.

You may not slurp your soup.

In Bernards Township - It is illegal to frown as the town is a “Frown-Free Town Zone”.

In Blairstown - No street-side trees may be planted that “obscure the air”.

In Haddon - Cross-dressing is illegal. No one may annoy someone of the opposite sex.

In Manville - It is illegal to offer whiskey or cigarettes to animals a the local zoo.

In Mount Laurel - It is illegal to get drunk and annoy others in your house.

In Newark - It is illegal to sell ice cream after 6pm, unless the customer has a note from his doctor.

In Trenton - You may not throw a bad pickle in the street. Pickles are not to be consumed on Sundays

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #2 by misterpat
Replied by misterpat on topic Strange New Jersey Laws

Kd_ wrote:
In Haddon - Cross-dressing is illegal. No one may annoy someone of the opposite sex.

Damn it! I'm not to fond of that town.

More
14 years 11 months ago #3 by almostgone
Replied by almostgone on topic Strange New Jersey Laws
In Newark - It is illegal to sell ice cream after 6pm, unless the customer has a note from his doctor.

You cant enter the jail without MP AND DD :lol:

More
14 years 11 months ago #4 by misterpat
Replied by misterpat on topic Strange New Jersey Laws

almostgone wrote: In Newark - It is illegal to sell ice cream after 6pm, unless the customer has a note from his doctor.

You cant enter the jail without MP AND DD :lol:

I would not go near The Newark Jail after 6pm. In MANY of the cells, there was peoples belongings. I'm surprised they didn't have mail boxes on the outside of the cell. :P