Holy fuck! It's hot out.

More
15 years 1 week ago #1 by misterpat
Hit the lower 90's here today. Had to put in the window air conditioners to cool off the house. Dog was hacking up a lung!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 week ago #2 by demonicdreamz
i managed to get a few things done before disappearing in work til the 5th of May car looks prettier than a $2.00 hooker and is shinier than lith's ass AND all my laundry is done WHEW ! gonna put the ac unit in my bdrm tomorrow and let my weeklong guest swelter it out LOL

More
15 years 1 week ago #3 by misterpat
Replied by misterpat on topic Holy fuck! It's hot out.
I hid away in the garage all day. Turned on the AC and worked on the boat. Nothing like spray painting in closed quarters!

More
15 years 1 week ago #4 by demonicdreamz
you should have let keko spray paint the boat... maybe a nice tag of NJE on the side maybe ?

More
15 years 1 week ago #5 by lithiumbaby
Baby it hot outside! ouch

BLAH BLAH BLAH

More
15 years 1 week ago #6 by misterpat
Replied by misterpat on topic Holy fuck! It's hot out.
I was spray painting some seat brackets. Tomorrow is going to be just as hot, if not hotter.

More
15 years 1 week ago #7 by lioneltrainguy
wow...don't they have central ac up in noth jersey?? all i had to do is click the ac switch on. also turned on the automatic underground sprinkler system today. i thought is was beautiful outside today...i love this kind of weather.

More
15 years 1 week ago #8 by demonicdreamz

LionelTrainGuy wrote: i thought is was beautiful outside today...i love this kind of weather.

doesnt the smell of horse and cow shit bother ya in the summer ? does it smell like seacaucus ?

More
15 years 6 days ago #9 by lioneltrainguy

demonicdreamz wrote: doesnt the smell of horse and cow shit bother ya in the summer ? does it smell like seacaucus ?

maybe you should drive down here and show me where these cows and horses are. there hasn't been a farm around here in 50 years.

More
15 years 5 days ago #10 by demonicdreamz
thats because they all moved moved north to greener pastures since there's no farmlands there anymore..whatta have there ?swamps,marshes,dump sites :eh: