Insanebuslady

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #1 by misterpat
Insanebuslady was created by misterpat
Welcome aboard! :wave:

Thanks for sharing the pictures from Peerless Tube, Bloomfield NJ. :thumbup:

Peerless Tube pictures

I used to deliver and pick up freight there years ago! There are other spots near there I'm sure will be going out soon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #2 by demonicdreamz
Replied by demonicdreamz on topic Insanebuslady
Welcome aboard :wave: ! hope you find this site interesting and post and partake in future events we have going on :thumbup: couple of us are pic hounds ala the albums

More
15 years 1 week ago #3 by phase1
Replied by phase1 on topic Insanebuslady
Excellent pictures!

More
15 years 1 week ago #4 by almostgone
Replied by almostgone on topic Insanebuslady
:wave: welcome

More
15 years 1 week ago #5 by insanebuslady
Replied by insanebuslady on topic Insanebuslady
Hey thanks for the shout guys, I'm glad you like my pictures! I've been posting with 28DL under the same name for a short time so feel free to check out some of my posts there.. I'll get all the local ones up here as time allows. You guys seem to have a pretty tight community going here and I def. like that, I look forward to bringing some of my knowledge and ideas to the table. I'll be getting my South Junior High pictures up asap as well so keep an eye out for those!

Definitely keep me updated about outtings, because I'll be back from school mid-may and I'm itching to get the summer off to an epic start!

More
15 years 1 week ago #6 by misterpat
Replied by misterpat on topic Insanebuslady
Excellent pics of South Junior High. Thanks for sharing them with us. Look forward to trips with ya!

More
15 years 1 week ago #7 by almostgone
Replied by almostgone on topic Insanebuslady
Great pics would like to check it out

More
14 years 11 months ago #8 by misterpat
Replied by misterpat on topic Insanebuslady

insanebuslady wrote: Hey thanks for the shout guys, I'm glad you like my pictures! I've been posting with 28DL under the same name for a short time so feel free to check out some of my posts there.. I'll get all the local ones up here as time allows. You guys seem to have a pretty tight community going here and I def. like that, I look forward to bringing some of my knowledge and ideas to the table. I'll be getting my South Junior High pictures up asap as well so keep an eye out for those!

Definitely keep me updated about outtings, because I'll be back from school mid-may and I'm itching to get the summer off to an epic start!

Hey! Check the home page. I updated the "Sites Explored" section on the right with Your pics. I still have to find some information on South Junior School. Then I will make a page for that.

Lithium, Time for Penhurst pics!