A day to remember and appreciate freedom

More
13 years 5 months ago #1 by rattlehead
I would like to take this time to give thanks to our member HIDINGINSHADOWS for giving his all and dedicating the time to help preserve the way of life as we know it, our freedom is a precious commodity and it takes very special people to perform selfless acts of bravery here and abroad day in and day out in to ensure that our freedom remains. This is your day BROTHER and none of us will ever forget all that you and the rest of the men and women in uniform have done.

HAPPY VETERANS DAY TO YOU MY FRIEND

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #2 by lithiumbaby
How does these brave people fight for our freedom? Aren't we invading other countries and imposing democracy on a bunch of uncivilized fucktards? The last honorable war we fought was in WWII and the last war of freedom we fought was the civil war. Don't get me wrong, I'm not in any way bashing these brave men. I just oppose these wars we are fighting, they seem to be talking away out freedoms, not protecting them. Our freedom will always be here weather we fight them or not as they are inscribed in the Constitution. Some people even believe that our democracy is losing legitimacy because politicians are being bought out by big companies. Money=speech and corporations and spend as much money as they want on the candidates they want. I assume you haven't been to college.

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.