My cousin Carol Ann

More
14 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #1 by lithiumbaby
Today my first cousin, Carol Ann, lost her battle to colon cancer. She was diagnosed 2 years ago but by the time she was diagnosed, the cancer had already spread to her lungs and liver. We were never really that close but what makes this sad is that she was so young. It comforts me, is knowing she is no longer in pain. Please keep my family in your thought and prayers. Say a little extra prayer for her and her next journey.

BLAH BLAH BLAH
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #2 by misterpat
Replied by misterpat on topic My cousin Carol Ann
Lithium,

I'm sorry for Your loss. I too lost a loved one due to cancer. And like Your loss, it spread before it could be treated.

More
14 years 5 months ago #3 by lithiumbaby
Replied by lithiumbaby on topic My cousin Carol Ann
The thing that's fucked up is that she was so young and battling this for two years. I just grieve so much for her and my family.

BLAH BLAH BLAH

More
14 years 5 months ago #4 by hidinginshadows
Replied by hidinginshadows on topic My cousin Carol Ann
I'm sorry for your loss Lith, I just lost my aunt (who was like a mom to me) to lung cancer. It totally sucks. Your cousin was so young and beautifull. I'm sure she's in a better place, free of pain and suffering.

More
14 years 5 months ago #5 by rattlehead
Replied by rattlehead on topic My cousin Carol Ann
Omg Lith I am so sorry for your loss, I read the picture and it said the wedding was just this month, it was almost cathartic that she was able to live long enough to have her special day.

My heartfelt prayers go out to you and your family for this terrible painful period of time,as well to Pat and Rich.