R.I.P Danny Pritchard

More
15 years 1 month ago #1 by momma
R.I.P Danny Pritchard was created by momma
[url:3uduxwdq]www.vcgtimes.com/[/url]

A Verona gas station attendant was shot to death Sunday night during an apparent robbery, authorities said.

The victim was identified as Daniel Pritchard, 29, a 1997 graduate of Verona High School, according to published reports quoting Essex County Prosector Paula Dow.

Verona police responded about 5 p.m. to a panic alarm coming from the Sunoco gas station, 195 Pompton Ave., according to the prosecutor's office.

"Upon arrival, police discovered the body of a gas station attendant in the office of the establishment suffering from a gunshot wound," the statement read. "The victim, a young adult male, was pronounced dead at the scene a
short time later."

R.I.P. Danny, you were a great guy, you will be missed :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #2 by karen
Replied by karen on topic R.I.P Danny Pritchard
Sorry for the loss of your friend.

More
15 years 1 month ago #3 by momma
Replied by momma on topic R.I.P Danny Pritchard
TY...........Danny, u were taken too soon...U were the last person I would have thought this for, u weren't a fighter...I know, u told those cold-hearted bastards what they wanted to hear, gave them what they came to get, and still, they took your precious life...I still remember seeing u everyday in school and seeing u act like a goof at "look-out", "splitrock", and any other place the cops would force us out of, lol.....U were everyone's buddy, and I know now, that u r with ur friend Scott....Only a soul like urs would be blessed to spend the rest of eternity with an angel like him....Danny, I feel honored to have called myself ur friend, I will never forget u, u were one of a kind.....R.I.P. 2-22-09