Sussex County couple accused of having sex on bridge

More
14 years 7 months ago #1 by misterpat
BYRAM -- Two people were arrested after a patrolman allegedly saw them engaging in a sexual act on the Lake Lackawanna bridge, police said.

Patrolman Victor Marin responded to a call about two people being on the bridge at about midnight Sunday. When Marin arrived, police said, he saw Melissa Kovach, 29, and Jeremiah Miranda, 30, both of Byram, engaging in a sexual act while on the bridge, located on Richmond Road.

Police said Kovach was also charged with possession of four Oxycodone pills.

Kovach and Miranda were both charged with public communication of obscene material. Kovach was also charged with possession of Oxycodone and possession of prescription drugs not in their original container, while Miranda was additionally charged with public consumption of an alcoholic beverage.

They were released on their own recognizance, pending an appearance in municipal court.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2 by hidinginshadows
sounds like an ordinary night in Sussex County

More
14 years 7 months ago #3 by almostgone
i just got a house in Byram

More
14 years 7 months ago #4 by misterpat

almostgone wrote: i just got a house in Byram

Hope You enjoy having sex on bridges! :thumbup:

More
14 years 7 months ago #5 by almostgone
LOL the view is so cool up on that mountain wait till you see it. And tell momma i am going to be cutting down some trees for fire wood.

More
14 years 7 months ago #6 by lioneltrainguy
sounds nice...it's too bad that downtown byram is a crap hole. nice views though of the lake from the hills.