this is just cruel

More
14 years 10 months ago #1 by lithiumbaby
VINELAND -- Cumberland County SPCA officials are seeking out two men in connection with an incident over the weekend in which a dog was tied to a truck and dragged, suffering severe injuries.

Omar Davis, of Elmer Road, and Kenneth Robinson, whose address is unknown, are being sought as "persons of interest" relating to the case, according to Bev Greco, SPCA executive director.

The chocolate mixed-breed female dog, named Reese, was turned over to Davis about two weeks ago by a previous owner, who originally acquired the animal from Davis about two years ago.

Robinson was named by those questioned about the incident as having possibly had the dog in his possession as well.

Anyone with information can call the SPCA at (856) 691-1500 or the Vineland Police Department at (856) 794-4000.

Reese needed surgery to close the wounds suffered in the incident, but is expected to fully recover and will be made available for adoption through the SPCA.

www.nj.com/cumberland/index.ssf/ ... ng_in.html

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #2 by kd_
Replied by kd_ on topic this is just cruel
That is beyond cruel. I think it's totally barbaric. I would love to catch the 2 guys and tie them to a truck and drag them for a few hours to see how much they like it. I have a huge amount of hate for people who treat animals like that. There is absolutely no need or reason to have done that to the poor dog let alone any animal. At least there is a good part to the story, being that they could treat the dogs wounds and she is expected to have a full recovery.

If anyone needs me I'll be over in the corner shedding a tear or two for the poor dog. :(

More
14 years 10 months ago #3 by lithiumbaby
Replied by lithiumbaby on topic this is just cruel
I know right? How can anyone do such a thing?

There was also a story about a toddler flushing a puppy down the toilet cause he wanted to clean him. The dog was actually flushed in to the sewer system. No worries the story has a happy ending. Rescue crews found the puppy and got him so the puppy is fine.

BLAH BLAH BLAH