lady dies in NY hospital and everyone watches for hour.

More
14 years 11 months ago #1 by almostgone
Surveillance video footage has revealed that a woman died in a NY hospital, after she was left lying on the ground, being completely ignored by staff at the Kings County Hospital in Brooklyn, New York. She was in the waiting room for nearly 24 hours before she died.

The 49-year old woman, Esmin Green, was in the emergency room waiting for almost 24 hours before she collapsed, falling to the ground.

The surveillance video shows her sliding from her chair and lying face down on the floor.

Green was admitted to the hospital on June 18 due to a mental illness linked to psychosis. She was left in the emergency room waiting for a bed.

She was lying face down at 5:32 a.m. on June 19. A member of the hospital staff is seen on the tape, along with a security staff worker, seeing the women keeled over. They do nothing, ignoring her.

After another female patient managed to get the attention of the staff, they came over, but it was too late as the woman had already died.

Reports state that the hospital changed the records of the woman patient, stating she was fine at 6:00 a.m., the same time the video shows her lying on the floor.

Since then, the director pf psychiatry at the hospital, as well as the doctor on duty, and head of security have all been fired.

A security guard and two nurses have also been suspended.

Saw on you tube and thought i would post this fucked up shit It is old but dont go to that hospital.

[flash=425,344:2bsiqw9m]www.youtube.com/v/9lKUwBCIBzA&hl=en&fs=1[/flash:2bsiqw9m]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #2 by lithiumbaby
I heard about that shit! Thats fucked up. Good thing we have good hospitals here!

BLAH BLAH BLAH

More
14 years 11 months ago #3 by 8redrum
Bunch of assholes work there. When the family is done suing I will have another hospital to explore. :mrgreen: