Miss Resa

More
12 years 4 months ago #1 by lioneltrainguy
Miss Resa was created by lioneltrainguy
I read this post on the ems site tonight and i post it here for those who know miss resa...

For those of you that don't know me I am Resa's little sister, I have bad news and it kills me to have to post this but here goes.

About 3 weeks ago or so our very own Resa was hospitalized, she had woke up not knowing who her husband was, concered he brought her to the hospital. With in the first few hours they found out she had no sodium in her system, she was anemic, and she was bleeding. As time went on the Drs found she had stage 3 cervical cancer. She later had surgey to put a catheter in her pelvic area to stop the bleeding, After that she had some radiology to help. The bleeding had stopped but now she had developed amonia. They got the fever to break about a week or so ago and everything that was suppose to go up went up and everything that was suppose to go down went down. By this time she has been sedated for as long as she has been in the hospital, on a ventelator, and on a feeding tube. As of friday she had a traciautomy and a mri. Friday night my mother called me and told me the MRI found that at some point in the last 3 weeks she had had a stroke that affected her brain stem thus causing her to become a parapeligic, then the drs found out the cancer had turned to stage 4 because it moved to her bladder. The drs said she went from haveing a 33% chance to a 3% chance. Today, Sunday November 20th 2011 at 1130am the papers were signed ot take her off life support. As of right now 2:21pm on Sunday she is in hospice but still with us. The nurse said it could 10 mins, 20mins, 2days it all depends on the individual.

Thats all the information i have im sorry i have no contected anyone sooned i have not been on here in a long time. I Love My Sister very much she is my best friend and this all seems so surreal but its for the best because I do not want her to suffer which if we kept her on the life support thats all it would be is suffering.

Thank You all I know you were all close to her.
The following user(s) said Thank You: misterpat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #2 by misterpat
Replied by misterpat on topic Miss Resa
www.mountainsanatorium.net/cgi-bin/yabb/...splay;num=1321844083

This blows. Miss Resa been around those halls for a long time.. :cry:

More
12 years 4 months ago #3 by riada
Replied by riada on topic Miss Resa
Very sad and terrible news...its awful things like this that really put things in perspective and makes a person realize how fragile life is. "Hope is the thing with feathers, That perches in the soul,
And sings the tune without the words,and never stops at all."

-Emily Dickenson

Sometimes Miracles happen...I truly hope that this is one of those times...

Nor but in sleep findeth a cure for care.
Incertainty that once gave scope to dream
Of laughing enterprise and glory untold,
Is now a blackness that no stars redeem.

More
12 years 4 months ago #4 by lithiumbaby
Replied by lithiumbaby on topic Miss Resa
My heart goes out to you LTG. My thoughts are with you and your family.

BLAH BLAH BLAH

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #5 by lioneltrainguy
Replied by lioneltrainguy on topic Miss Resa
miss resa left this world this morning around 8:30am. she is finally at peace. i will truely miss her.

More
12 years 3 months ago #6 by lioneltrainguy
Replied by lioneltrainguy on topic Miss Resa
more bad news today...just 28 days after miss resa's death, her twin brother Nik died today. he passed away sometime around 1:30pm. the cause of death is yet unknown. will post more info when we get some.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lithiumbaby, misterpat

More
12 years 3 months ago #7 by lithiumbaby
Replied by lithiumbaby on topic Miss Resa
I'm so sorry to hear. That's not unheard of twins dying week apart from each other. Thoughts are with you dude.

BLAH BLAH BLAH