September 11th 2001 photos....

• Anonymous
  • Topic Author
14 years 11 months ago #1 by Anonymous
September 11th 2001 photos.... was created by Anonymous
I'm a new user on these boards so I dont know what you kind of think of as "neat". Though through death and destruction these pictures came, i feel a need to show you them. During 9/11 my father was supposed to be at twin tower 1 working the generators but was stuck in a lockdown at the lincoln tunnel for 4 hours, because of what happened.

The next day my father had to goto work their powering the lights and preparing the lights for that big twin towers light memorial that would be there for 7 days.

My father and myself, which donated our time to help, took pictures from "tower 4". If you ever have before seen a picture of twin towers before, in the background you will see 2 buildings with green caps on the roofs, one square one round. We were on the round one. I just wanted to show you one of the photos so I know if you want to see more. Here is the devestation that was left waste.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #2 by demonicdreamz
When this tragic event had occurred many unions donated time for cleanup... i was there with my union brothers and sisters pitching in anyway we could for 3 days.what saddened me was that people just took items needed ie: water,clothing,food toilitrie and selling 911 shirts not even 5 hours after it happened

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.