Surprises Around Every Corner....

More
13 years 22 hours ago - 13 years 20 hours ago #1 by EsseXploreR
After treking through a sea of thornbushes, we were dismayed to discover there was no way in. I thought back to a month or so ago when i saw a set from here. Determined, we stuck to the fenceline and discovered there was an open door.... facing the busy street. We walked through the fence, dashed a few feet or so in and crouched, listening for cars. When we heard nothing (which was hard with an airport to our backs) we made a dash for the door.After walking into the dark, wet abyss, we finally found some interesting stuff. Made all the struggle worth it.

"It's better to regret something you did, then something you didn't do"

abandonednjurbex.blogspot.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 21 hours ago #2 by 8redrum
NIce! I haven't seen this place in a long time. I think MR.Pat should move it to the private section though. When I was there a few years ago My pal that ran AbandonedNJ.com Posted my pictures from here and the owner contacted him and told him to remove them from the inter net or he would call the police.. Just a head up.

More
13 years 17 hours ago #3 by EsseXploreR
i know but wasnt that like 5 years ago? i have seen sets of this on other forums and i dont think they would find it because i didnt use any names so it wouldnt show up on a search of the place

"It's better to regret something you did, then something you didn't do"

abandonednjurbex.blogspot.com/

More
12 years 11 months ago #4 by insanebuslady
Holy canoli that one room is crazy.