The Shot Gun Range House

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #1 by misterpat
DemonicDreamz and I took a ride up way North Jersey to explore some old houses. Our first attempt was an utter fail which ended up with the truck getting stuck on an icy road. Once we got out of there, we retreated to another location on the way home. This house is very decayed and the upper floors are collapsing down to the first floor. On a scale of 1 to 10, We give this a 2.

On the way home, We decided to stop at a busy intersection to get some night shots of traffic. This was my first time doing this. Definitely going to try some more.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #2 by Vacant NJ
Replied by Vacant NJ on topic The Shot Gun Range House
Damn, I can't believe this building is still standing. From what I understand it actually used to be a hunting lodge.

Here's a photo from 2008:

I'm diggin' the night shots! By the way have you ever been inside that abandoned white warehouse building in the background of photo twelve? I tried a while back, but it was sealed.

More
13 years 2 months ago #3 by EsseXploreR
good shit man, you managed to get some good shots out of there

"It's better to regret something you did, then something you didn't do"

abandonednjurbex.blogspot.com/

More
13 years 2 months ago #4 by misterpat
Replied by misterpat on topic The Shot Gun Range House

Vacant_NJ wrote: By the way have you ever been inside that abandoned white warehouse building in the background of photo twelve? I tried a while back, but it was sealed.

No I haven't looked into it yet. Its on a busy corner and it looks like the reward would be minimal.