Wanted to take pics of place, then ran like tupac

• Anonymous
  • Topic Author
14 years 5 months ago #1 by Anonymous
First ever abandoned house adventure. Go in with my camera, go up the stairs etc. BOOM! I ran like Tupac. Omg seriously, my fatness didnt even slow me down. I ran almost crying to my car and took off. I dunno if it was a "ghost" or my fat ass stepping on a loose board. All I know is I'm going in daytime next time I go. It shall be dubbed "Dr. House" as its by my dr's office. More info soon..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #2 by karen

More
14 years 5 months ago #3 by msterscary

More
14 years 5 months ago #4 by phase1

raxor wrote: First ever abandoned house adventure. Go in with my camera, go up the stairs etc. BOOM! I ran like Tupac. Omg seriously, my fatness didnt even slow me down. I ran almost crying to my car and took off. I dunno if it was a "ghost" or my fat ass stepping on a loose board. All I know is I'm going in daytime next time I go. It shall be dubbed "Dr. House" as its by my dr's office. More info soon..

I think I can say for the group here....

Tupac, and basically all rap....

[size=200:qb9jpv32]Sucks![/size]

And also....

Grow a set of balls.

More
14 years 5 months ago #5 by rattlehead
I have to say grow a set of balls was a little harsh and I say this only cause none of us were there who really knows what lurks in that place, perhaps he did hear something or whatever. The rebutle is someone gets a group together and checks it out to see and clarify the aformentioned BOOM!. PS: IT CERTAINLY DOES SUCK!!! hahahahahaha....

More
14 years 5 months ago #6 by phase1

Rattlehead wrote: I have to say grow a set of balls was a little harsh and I say this only cause none of us were there who really knows what lurks in that place, perhaps he did hear something or whatever. The rebutle is someone gets a group together and checks it out to see and clarify the aformentioned BOOM!. PS: IT CERTAINLY DOES SUCK!!! hahahahahaha....

I was just saying that he shouldn't have ran away.

More
14 years 5 months ago #7 by rattlehead
It's all good, the place sounds interesting though and it would be a nice exploration given its sinister appeal.