Dont go to Marlboro Hospital unless you want to get killed!

More
13 years 1 month ago #1 by ggallin2
Two saturdays ago me and my friend went to check out Marlboro Hospital and left a little early due to an unexpected surprise. Well first we were walking through the brush from the direction of the main road going up from the main gate. We stopped when my friend noticed he lost both of our cameras. After looking for them and retracing our steps for a little bit we were bummed out but deided to keep going anyway. Once we got past the picnic benches and had view of the main buildings, we saw two animals running across them. At first we thought they were deer and ignored them until we saw 15 more of them. We stopped and saw about another 15 and realized they weren't dear. They looked like a pack of dogs. Realizing they were predators we left slowly at a fast pace (its an oxymoron but you get the picture) trying not to make alot of noise. We figured out they were a pack of coyotes. I know most of you are thinking that they're harmless but there were about 30 of them! They don't usually travel in such large packs. The next day I was watching the news and they had a story on how coyotes are more aggresive this year due to the harsh winter. If any of you have been to Marlboro Hospital you know how cut off it is from civilization (unlike Overbrook) so it would have been really hard to scream for help, our plan was to climb a shed and call the police if they attacked (tresspassing is better than being a coyote's dinner). On the way back we saw a dear that was gutted outside the fence and we now know why! If my friend didn't drop those cameraswe would have been right in their path.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #2 by misterpat

More
13 years 1 month ago #3 by lithiumbaby
You know what Pat, I was thinking the exactly same thing.

BLAH BLAH BLAH

More
13 years 1 month ago #4 by ashley25
OMG! Glad you made it out OK! :-o

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #5 by insanebuslady
He lost your cameras? Were they disposable? cause that kinda seems like a big deal..

And that is scary, wild animals are unpredictable, especially in packs

More
12 years 10 months ago #6 by DeadTrish
I know if it was my camera.... I'd say bring on the dogs because I'm not leaving with out it.

More
12 years 10 months ago #7 by ggallin2
It was like a hundred dollar flip camera knock off. I'm still pissed. I'm surprised nobody else here has ever brought up Marlbro on this forum.

More
12 years 8 months ago #8 by macgruder
That's pretty scary. Marlboro is pretty locked up from what I hear, and cops seem to patrol it often.

I dont think anyone I know has been inside for awhile.

More
12 years 8 months ago #9 by EsseXploreR
i know one person who has been inside in the past couple months, i think he said it was quiet

"It's better to regret something you did, then something you didn't do"

abandonednjurbex.blogspot.com/