Sitting in math lab.

More
13 years 6 months ago #1 by lithiumbaby
Hi folks, Im sitting in math lab in school (pccc in paterson) and there is a HUGE 7 story abandoned building across the street from me. It's called the Fabian building and it looks like it was a theatre at one time. I was wondering if anyone would like to check it out with me one day.

Aside from that as you may or may not know, I started school early this month. Just an update that it's going real well and I like it a lot! Total win for me!!! One more thing, does anyone have any cool relics from past explorations of mental hospitals such as brain slides and anything related to mental health and the brain? I think it would be really cool to bring in to psych class. If you can let me borrow item of interest I will be happy to give a 6 pack of beer or something in return as a token of appreciation.

Well, ta ta for now. I will try and be on more as I find my balance of time management. Love you guys, except rattlehead. I also see many new members! Welcome and I would love to get to know you guys!

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #2 by rattlehead
Replied by rattlehead on topic Sitting in math lab.
Congrats on starting school, I know your upset with me due to the horrible shit I said!, it was uncalled for and truthfully I'm not even sure what made me treat you like that. I told MP that I'm not here to start shit just wanna post my pics, perhaps someday we can clear the smoke and begin fresh.

More
13 years 6 months ago #3 by EsseXploreR
Replied by EsseXploreR on topic Sitting in math lab.
im not too thrilled about going to paterson, but if i did i would go to see the colt gun mill. thats a cool building complex

"It's better to regret something you did, then something you didn't do"

abandonednjurbex.blogspot.com/

More
13 years 6 months ago #4 by rattlehead

abandonednj wrote: im not too thrilled about going to paterson, but if i did i would go to see the colt gun mill. thats a cool building complex

Was'nt that just featured on Ghost Adventures?, if so its huge and full of activity.

More
13 years 6 months ago #5 by EsseXploreR

Rattlehead wrote:
Was'nt that just featured on Ghost Adventures?, if so its huge and full of activity.

not sure, not really a big ghost adventures fan

More
13 years 6 months ago #6 by EsseXploreR
and as for it being full of activity, i think that more closely relates to the large number of homeless/drug dealers wandering about the property

More
13 years 6 months ago #7 by lithiumbaby
Replied by lithiumbaby on topic Sitting in math lab.

Rattlehead wrote: Congrats on starting school, I know your upset with me due to the horrible shit I said!, it was uncalled for and truthfully I'm not even sure what made me treat you like that. I told MP that I'm not here to start shit just wanna post my pics, perhaps someday we can clear the smoke and begin fresh.

Listen, I just want to make a couple of things CLEAR with you! I am no longer going to accept your half heated apologies and excuses. You have more than enough chances for a chance to earn my respect. You would for no good reason flip out on me, apologize, flip out again, apologize, and so on and so forth. The things you said are by far some of the most psycho and offensive things I have ever heard. I am not going to take your shit anymore and would rather poke my eyes out with a hot poker than to ever forgive you. We will NEVER be cool with each other, Steve. NEVER! You blew you chances with your psychotic hate ramblings. You better know your place around here and that's the bottom of the shit barrel. No one here likes you, And if you ever go psycho on me and write libelous shit about me again, I will take action and legally make your life a living hell. In other words.... GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Hatefully yours,
Lithium Baby

BLAH BLAH BLAH

More
13 years 6 months ago #8 by misterpat
Replied by misterpat on topic Sitting in math lab.
Anyhow, I will stop by this location after work on saturday and check it out with ya all.

More
13 years 6 months ago #9 by lithiumbaby
Yeah let me know if you go. I'll come with.

BLAH BLAH BLAH

More
13 years 6 months ago #10 by rattlehead

LithiumBaby wrote:
Listen, I just want to make a couple of things CLEAR with you! I am no longer going to accept your half heated apologies and excuses. You have more than enough chances for a chance to earn my respect. You would for no good reason flip out on me, apologize, flip out again, apologize, and so on and so forth. The things you said are by far some of the most psycho and offensive things I have ever heard. I am not going to take your shit anymore and would rather poke my eyes out with a hot poker than to ever forgive you. We will NEVER be cool with each other, Steve. NEVER! You blew you chances with your psychotic hate ramblings. You better know your place around here and that's the bottom of the shit barrel. No one here likes you, And if you ever go psycho on me and write libelous shit about me again, I will take action and legally make your life a living hell. In other words.... GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Hatefully yours,
Lithium Baby

First off I don't want your respect nor do I care who likes me, I said what I said end of story. BTW thank you for showing your true colors. Have a great day :D

More
13 years 6 months ago #11 by lithiumbaby
Right, my true colors. Are you talking about where I refuse to be abused by you any longer?? You're the one who wants a "fresh start". Go fuck yourself ass hole. How's that for my true colors!

BLAH BLAH BLAH

More
13 years 6 months ago #12 by rattlehead
I just wanna go on record and say that I tried to bring about a sincere peace offering MP. I will not waste anymore time or thread space on this issue, for I have said my peace.

More
13 years 6 months ago #13 by lithiumbaby
God, You're so pathetic.

BLAH BLAH BLAH

More
13 years 6 months ago #14 by EsseXploreR
Just leave it alone steve, its over.

More
13 years 6 months ago #15 by hidinginshadows
grats on going back to school Lith

More
13 years 6 months ago #16 by lithiumbaby
Thanks bro. It's good to do something productive for once. Who knows in 10 years or so I'll be highly successful!

BLAH BLAH BLAH

More
13 years 5 months ago #17 by finalexit
Replied by finalexit on topic Sitting in math lab.
Good for you Lithium! Glad to hear you're doing well!!

More
13 years 5 months ago #18 by lithiumbaby
LithiumBaby= BIG WIN! :-D D I gotta say I feel good about it!

BLAH BLAH BLAH

More
13 years 5 months ago #19 by msterscary
Replied by msterscary on topic Sitting in math lab.
A) I guess somethings will never change (the Lith/ Rattle thing)

B) I guess somethings DO change. (Lith back in school- congrats)

C) I guess I have to change something (my laundry is done)

More
13 years 5 months ago #20 by misterpat
Replied by misterpat on topic Sitting in math lab.

msterscary wrote: A) I guess somethings will never change (the Lith/ Rattle thing)

B) I guess somethings DO change. (Lith back in school- congrats)

C) I guess I have to change something (my laundry is done)

I changed my underwear last week if that counts. :D