Three Word Story

More
14 years 8 months ago #161 by phase1
Replied by phase1 on topic Three Word Story
Today, I went to fuckin work and farted profusely on my coworkers and it smelled like dead gerbils. So the coworkers decided to beat me senseless till I lost control of my bowels. I got up and felt a sharp pain in My groin area. So i screamed, "HOLY FUCKING SHIT!, call the doctor!" The doctor said, "ice your balls". I said, "why?" he said, "because, balls are swollen." I wonder how I got kicked and it hurts.

I'm driving home, balls hanging down to My knees. I pick them up, they have warts. So I'm home taking it easy, drinkin' a beer when suddenly I have no smokes and consider castration.

The next day i lick myself and find LTG kicking my ass and then licking the TV screen. I quickly dressed and headed to the closet brothel to find me a hot hooker with hairy armpits who looked like Joey Lauren Adams. After this, I went to Pathmark to buy protection from this skanky dirty meat hole. But instead I sat on my sweaty swollen balls and played with those little things. I got hungry and ate some wet dog food from the garbage from last week. It was delicious! Then I noticed my nose bleeding from to much Powdered Phororhacos Bill. I grab my big 10 inch black rubber dildo and head to The Town Square where i proceed to touch myself. Meanwhile, the 10" black rubber dildo is still lost and i'm worried it will never be recovered from the thief who stole my toy. I'm so mad! Hopefully someone will choke my chicken or perhaps will demonic do it? You never know. He's that type, that damn homo.

I look outside and its raining so i dance. Then the police stopped by to test out there new and improved cavity search program. Now my sphincter has been widened beyond repair. Now it is prolapsed. I call my pimp and say,"tighten it up!" she giggled with much enthusiasm about seeing me naked and freshly violated, causing sexual tension between us two. It was hard and i couldn't hold my bowels for much longer! My pimp stuck a cork in it, and said,"in your ass is a surprise!" Later that night, after all the canned beans were opened and eaten, I watched TV. Those Ghost Adventurers sure do SUCK! My sphincter clenching, in pain from having butt sex way to much. Should use lubricant instead of glue made for shoes! Now my pubes are glued together and it ITCHES!

The next day I woke up and forgot to remove my underwear from my sticky, smelly private parts. It was hard to peel them off my balls,but i managed to wax myself totally Brazilian style. I then discovered my left nut was mysteriously missing. Now I'm Pissed that I have only one nut. But, life goes on and I'm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #162 by lithiumbaby
Replied by lithiumbaby on topic Three Word Story
Today, I went to fuckin work and farted profusely on my coworkers and it smelled like dead gerbils. So the coworkers decided to beat me senseless till I lost control of my bowels. I got up and felt a sharp pain in My groin area. So i screamed, "HOLY FUCKING SHIT!, call the doctor!" The doctor said, "ice your balls". I said, "why?" he said, "because, balls are swollen." I wonder how I got kicked and it hurts.

I'm driving home, balls hanging down to My knees. I pick them up, they have warts. So I'm home taking it easy, drinkin' a beer when suddenly I have no smokes and consider castration.

The next day i lick myself and find LTG kicking my ass and then licking the TV screen. I quickly dressed and headed to the closet brothel to find me a hot hooker with hairy armpits who looked like Joey Lauren Adams. After this, I went to Pathmark to buy protection from this skanky dirty meat hole. But instead I sat on my sweaty swollen balls and played with those little things. I got hungry and ate some wet dog food from the garbage from last week. It was delicious! Then I noticed my nose bleeding from to much Powdered Phororhacos Bill. I grab my big 10 inch black rubber dildo and head to The Town Square where i proceed to touch myself. Meanwhile, the 10" black rubber dildo is still lost and i'm worried it will never be recovered from the thief who stole my toy. I'm so mad! Hopefully someone will choke my chicken or perhaps will demonic do it? You never know. He's that type, that damn homo.

I look outside and its raining so i dance. Then the police stopped by to test out there new and improved cavity search program. Now my sphincter has been widened beyond repair. Now it is prolapsed. I call my pimp and say,"tighten it up!" she giggled with much enthusiasm about seeing me naked and freshly violated, causing sexual tension between us two. It was hard and i couldn't hold my bowels for much longer! My pimp stuck a cork in it, and said,"in your ass is a surprise!" Later that night, after all the canned beans were opened and eaten, I watched TV. Those Ghost Adventurers sure do SUCK! My sphincter clenching, in pain from having butt sex way to much. Should use lubricant instead of glue made for shoes! Now my pubes are glued together and it ITCHES!

The next day I woke up and forgot to remove my underwear from my sticky, smelly private parts. It was hard to peel them off my balls,but i managed to wax myself totally Brazilian style. I then discovered my left nut was mysteriously missing. Now I'm Pissed that I have only one nut. But, life goes on and I'm having an orgasm.

BLAH BLAH BLAH

More
14 years 8 months ago #163 by misterpat
Replied by misterpat on topic Three Word Story

The next day I woke up and forgot to remove my underwear from my sticky, smelly private parts. It was hard to peel them off my balls,but i managed to wax myself totally Brazilian style. I then discovered my left nut was mysteriously missing. Now I'm Pissed that I have only one nut. But, life goes on and I'm having an orgasm. It seems like

More
14 years 8 months ago #164 by karen
Replied by karen on topic Three Word Story

The next day I woke up and forgot to remove my underwear from my sticky, smelly private parts. It was hard to peel them off my balls,but i managed to wax myself totally Brazilian style. I then discovered my left nut was mysteriously missing. Now I'm Pissed that I have only one nut. But, life goes on and I'm having an orgasm. It seems like I function fine

More
14 years 8 months ago #165 by 8redrum
Replied by 8redrum on topic Three Word Story

The next day I woke up and forgot to remove my underwear from my sticky, smelly private parts. It was hard to peel them off my balls,but i managed to wax myself totally Brazilian style. I then discovered my left nut was mysteriously missing. Now I'm Pissed that I have only one nut. But, life goes on and I'm having an orgasm. It seems like I function fine, cause it splattered

More
14 years 8 months ago #166 by misterpat

The next day I woke up and forgot to remove my underwear from my sticky, smelly private parts. It was hard to peel them off my balls,but i managed to wax myself totally Brazilian style. I then discovered my left nut was mysteriously missing. Now I'm Pissed that I have only one nut. But, life goes on and I'm having an orgasm. It seems like I function fine, cause it splattered purple goo from

More
14 years 8 months ago #167 by riada
Replied by riada on topic Three Word Story

The next day I woke up and forgot to remove my underwear from my sticky, smelly private parts. It was hard to peel them off my balls,but i managed to wax myself totally Brazilian style. I then discovered my left nut was mysteriously missing. Now I'm Pissed that I have only one nut. But, life goes on and I'm having an orgasm. It seems like I function fine, cause it splattered purple goo from my third eye

Nor but in sleep findeth a cure for care.
Incertainty that once gave scope to dream
Of laughing enterprise and glory untold,
Is now a blackness that no stars redeem.

More
14 years 8 months ago #168 by misterpat

The next day I woke up and forgot to remove my underwear from my sticky, smelly private parts. It was hard to peel them off my balls,but i managed to wax myself totally Brazilian style. I then discovered my left nut was mysteriously missing. Now I'm Pissed that I have only one nut. But, life goes on and I'm having an orgasm. It seems like I function fine, cause it splattered purple goo from my third eye.

So for breakfast

More
14 years 8 months ago #169 by almostgone
Replied by almostgone on topic Three Word Story

The next day I woke up and forgot to remove my underwear from my sticky, smelly private parts. It was hard to peel them off my balls,but i managed to wax myself totally Brazilian style. I then discovered my left nut was mysteriously missing. Now I'm Pissed that I have only one nut. But, life goes on and I'm having an orgasm. It seems like I function fine, cause it splattered purple goo from my third eye.

So for breakfast i went to

More
14 years 8 months ago #170 by karen
Replied by karen on topic Three Word Story

So for breakfast i went to my local Hooters.

More
14 years 8 months ago #171 by msterscary
Replied by msterscary on topic Three Word Story

So for breakfast i went to my local Hooters. The waitress suggested

More
14 years 8 months ago #172 by misterpat

So for breakfast i went to my local Hooters. The waitress suggested I cover my

More
14 years 8 months ago #173 by lithiumbaby

So for breakfast i went to my local Hooters. The waitress suggested I cover my hairy chest with

BLAH BLAH BLAH

More
14 years 8 months ago #174 by phase1
Replied by phase1 on topic Three Word Story

So for breakfast i went to my local Hooters. The waitress suggested I cover my hairy chest with her hairy chest.

More
14 years 8 months ago #175 by misterpat

So for breakfast i went to my local Hooters. The waitress suggested I cover my hairy chest with her hairy chest. What a sight!

More
14 years 8 months ago #176 by lithiumbaby

So for breakfast i went to my local Hooters. The waitress suggested I cover my hairy chest with her hairy chest. What a sight!! So I did

BLAH BLAH BLAH

More
14 years 8 months ago #177 by kd_
Replied by kd_ on topic Three Word Story

So for breakfast i went to my local Hooters. The waitress suggested I cover my hairy chest with her hairy chest. What a sight! So I did. Boy did we

More
14 years 8 months ago #178 by misterpat

So for breakfast i went to my local Hooters. The waitress suggested I cover my hairy chest with her hairy chest. What a sight! So I did. Boy did we create a scene!

More
14 years 8 months ago #179 by kd_
Replied by kd_ on topic Three Word Story

So for breakfast i went to my local Hooters. The waitress suggested I cover my hairy chest with her hairy chest. What a sight! So I did. Boy did we create a scene! The local newspaper

More
14 years 8 months ago #180 by misterpat

So for breakfast i went to my local Hooters. The waitress suggested I cover my hairy chest with her hairy chest. What a sight! So I did. Boy did we create a scene! The local newspaper reported that we