Why the jail needs to be sealed back up again

More
14 years 1 week ago - 13 years 5 months ago #1 by EsseXploreR
The auditorium full of files?

Garage with police lights in the attic?
Then:

Now:

I was pissed off when i saw all this. Also, the cops were there and we had to BOOK from them which never happens. He was outside the fence, but still creepin. People suck.

"It's better to regret something you did, then something you didn't do"

abandonednjurbex.blogspot.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago #2 by insanebuslady
Holy shit. I must have been there right before this happened. What a fucking travesty.

I never got into the garage either, I'm pretty bummed about that, those police lights looked cool

That's someones idea of fun? I guess it was inevitable

More
14 years 1 week ago #3 by hidinginshadows

More
14 years 1 week ago #4 by msterscary
I second Hiding's view.

More
14 years 1 week ago #5 by rattlehead
Let me make that official and say PEOPLE DO SUCK!!!!!..... Those lightbars are about 1000.00 dollars give or take a few dollars....

More
14 years 1 week ago #6 by EsseXploreR
yeah i know its gotten to the point where me and my friends arent going up there anymore the county is going to catch someone to make an example out of them and its not going to be me

More
14 years 1 week ago #7 by lithiumbaby
major suckage!

BLAH BLAH BLAH

More
14 years 1 week ago #8 by ashley25
I am just appalled by these disrespectful, ignorant, rude, scumbag rat-fucking BASTARDS!!!!!! This is horrible. Makes me want to carry a weapon on my person in case I run into any of those responsible for what's been done here. If I EVER see one of these little high school pussy-ass shitheads destroying or burning anything up there, or at Overbrook or anywhere else for that matter, I don't care how old he/she is, I'm gonna snap his fucking neck and send his corpse back to mom and dad with my middle finger broken off in his ass. This really, REALLY pisses me off. It's shit like this that will pretty much guarantee that people like us will never get to enjoy places like ECJA. =( People not only suck, they swallow and then brag about it. UGH!!!

More
14 years 1 week ago #9 by insanebuslady

Ashley25 wrote: I am just appalled by these disrespectful, ignorant, rude, scumbag rat-fucking BASTARDS!!!!!! This is horrible. Makes me want to carry a weapon on my person in case I run into any of those responsible for what's been done here. If I EVER see one of these little high school pussy-ass shitheads destroying or burning anything up there, or at Overbrook or anywhere else for that matter, I don't care how old he/she is, I'm gonna snap his fucking neck and send his corpse back to mom and dad with my middle finger broken off in his ass. This really, REALLY pisses me off. It's shit like this that will pretty much guarantee that people like us will never get to enjoy places like ECJA. =( People not only suck, they swallow and then brag about it. UGH!!!

Wow Ashley, I think I love you :P oops:

I feel the same way, my four cell maglite and steel tripod have dual functionality..

More
14 years 1 week ago #10 by EsseXploreR

Ashley25 wrote: I am just appalled by these disrespectful, ignorant, rude, scumbag rat-fucking BASTARDS!!!!!! This is horrible. Makes me want to carry a weapon on my person in case I run into any of those responsible for what's been done here. If I EVER see one of these little high school pussy-ass shitheads destroying or burning anything up there, or at Overbrook or anywhere else for that matter, I don't care how old he/she is, I'm gonna snap his fucking neck and send his corpse back to mom and dad with my middle finger broken off in his ass. This really, REALLY pisses me off. It's shit like this that will pretty much guarantee that people like us will never get to enjoy places like ECJA. =( People not only suck, they swallow and then brag about it. UGH!!!

So true. SO funny

More
14 years 1 week ago #11 by rattlehead
LMFAO!!!!! I think this is the first time a new member has exploded so quickly on the forums in a post, I'm quite impressed. YOU GO ASHLEY...

Just a little fyi this thread belonged under the Jail section.

More
14 years 1 week ago #12 by EsseXploreR
yeah i know but i wasnt paying attention to where i put it if somebody can move it that would be good

More
14 years 1 week ago #13 by EsseXploreR
Thanks whoever did that

More
14 years 1 week ago #14 by misterpat

abandonednj wrote: Thanks whoever did that

It was magic... :wave:

More
14 years 1 week ago #15 by ashley25
You know... I was actually gonna come back here and apologize for my little rant, but I'm rather pleased it was well received.. :lol:

More
14 years 1 week ago - 13 years 5 months ago #16 by EsseXploreR
Yeah i feel the same way. overbrook is the same way to i started walking down a hallway (that im sure we all know)

and all the windows are smashed out, no exaggeration. Also with the dentist chairs, buildings 1 & 2, etc...

Attachments:

More
14 years 1 week ago #17 by lithiumbaby
That sucks. But nice picture! It must have been fun roaming around there during that snow storm! Next year I am totally down for a snow trip!

BLAH BLAH BLAH

More
14 years 1 week ago #18 by EsseXploreR
i hate to be the one to say this but... it may be gone next year. but yes, it was fun

More
14 years 1 week ago #19 by insanebuslady
It will be gone (or at least mostly gone) by the end of this summer. 80% sure of that

More
14 years 1 week ago #20 by EsseXploreR
actually, its safe for a while. The county and the developer are in the middle of a lawsuit, so overbrook hangs in limbo for a while