LOOKING FOR A SNIPER...

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #1 by lioneltrainguy
I AM OFFICIALLY PUTTING OUT A CONTRACT ON A PERSON WHO GOES BY THE SCREEN NAME OF DRUMMER AKA VIC RATTLEHEAD. THIS BI POLAR BOIL ON THE ASS CRACK OF SOCIETY NEEDS TO BE WIPED OFF THE PLANET. IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME...I WILL BE FOREVER IN YOUR DEBT...NAME YOUR PRICE.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #2 by lioneltrainguy
as of yesterday morning around 8am, "vic rattlehead" decided to delete his patient profile here on our site. we don't know why he did such a thing, but it was his choice to do so. he wasn't in danger of being banned for anything he said or did. we don't know why he left. he had several posts that are concidered somewhat questionable, but he has a history of writing posts like that. noone had complained about his recent activity and there was no resaon to take any action against him.

over the years, we have had to put up with his erratic behavior and the only conclusion we can come up with is that he suffers from some type on mental disorder. noone has been more patient with his antics then i have been and i have given him every opportunity to be a part of this site...but even i have a breaking point.

something happened yesterday to the site and even though i believe vic was not the direct cause, he still had some small part in it. he had posted a reply in the tributes board before he deleted himself. last night, that entire board was unaccessible. i can not explain what happened and i worked for hours to try and repair it. all the topics, all the replies, and all the posts are gone. the entire board appears to be wiped clean. i have asked the web sites owner to see if there is anything that could be done, but unless the web server has back-up files available, i am afraid that all the information is totally lost. again, i don't place all the blame on vic, but if he had simply just deleted himself and left, that board would still be up and running.

i take great offence to anyone who damages or tries to distroy this site. as i stated before, i don't believe vic caused this system failure, but his final post lead to this failure. i do believe there is some connection there. i have had enough of him and his behavior and since he chose to leave, he will not be allowed back. his ip address has been banned and the sites "commit yourself" page has been disabled for now. i hate to take this action but i feel that i have no choice. i just wanted everyone to know what happened and what is going on.

also, i have reactivated vic's profile. it was neccessary to do this to make his older posts easier to track. also i was hoping that be reactivating his profile, i might be able to gain access into the tributes board or figure out what may have caused the system failure. my attempts failed.

the loss of posts in the tributes board saddens me. resa was not only a good friend and someone that i meet here but she was a major part of this site for many years. this feels like i have lost her a second time. one of her very last posts to me was to call her and i posted that topic as a lasting reminder...now, i don't even have that anymore.

More
12 years 1 month ago #3 by misterpat
Replied by misterpat on topic LOOKING FOR A SNIPER...
I just dropped by and did a quick look around. All seems well there. Found a backup?

More
12 years 1 month ago #4 by lithiumbaby
Replied by lithiumbaby on topic LOOKING FOR A SNIPER...
Oh LTG, I'm sorry to hear what happened. You have had a lot of bad shit and I feel for you. As for Rattledick, we all KNEW that he problems. The problems he not only caused me but a lot of other innocent people should have been a red flag for you to ban him and his IP and forget about him. We all know his writing style to come off as innocent and buddy worthy till he reads something that pisses him off. He flies off the handle over the most bizarre and mundane shit I don't know how this guy is still alive.

BLAH BLAH BLAH

More
12 years 1 month ago #5 by msterscary
Replied by msterscary on topic LOOKING FOR A SNIPER...
He was a creepy douche when me, Dave C & Mys met him a few years ago. Nothing ever changed- as Lith said- I'm shocked he's still alive.

More
12 years 1 month ago #6 by EsseXploreR
Replied by EsseXploreR on topic LOOKING FOR A SNIPER...
Maybe if everyone is going to be saying theyre bad memories of him, this should be moved to the private section? wouldn't want him to burn down one of your houses haha.

"It's better to regret something you did, then something you didn't do"

abandonednjurbex.blogspot.com/

• Anonymous
12 years 1 month ago #7 by Anonymous
Replied by Anonymous on topic LOOKING FOR A SNIPER...
www.demolitionforum.com/announcements-si...-trenton-7-6-a-6758/

Future Visions Site Photography
Robert S, Roggenstein
101 Amethyst Way, Franklin Park N.J. 08823
(609) 489-9799

More
12 years 1 month ago #8 by lithiumbaby
Replied by lithiumbaby on topic LOOKING FOR A SNIPER...

abandonednj wrote: Maybe if everyone is going to be saying theyre bad memories of him, this should be moved to the private section? wouldn't want him to burn down one of your houses haha.

SCREW HIM!

BLAH BLAH BLAH